SOURCING AND PROCUREMENT MANAGER
The Sourcing and Procurement Manager is responsible for leading and managing the sourcing and procurement team in the development and execution of Blewbo's sourcing and procurement strategies. The incumbent will be responsible for driving cost savings and process improvements across the company through the effective use of resources, best practices, and supplier management.
The Sourcing and Procurement Manager will report to the Director of Operations and will work closely with other members of the executive team to develop and implement long-term goals and objectives that align with Blewbo's business strategy.
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead and manage a team of sourcing and procurement specialists in the development and execution of sourcing strategies across a variety of product categories
- Evaluate supplier proposals against set criteria to ensure only qualified suppliers are considered for business
- Conduct cost analysis to support negotiation efforts with suppliers.
- Develop policies, procedures,and systems to streamline sourcing processes and improve efficiencies
- Build strong relationships with suppliers to promote competition, secure favorable terms,and drive continuous improvement
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of market trends, industry news,and new technologies that could impact Blewbo's sales and general operations.
- Perform investigations to identify the most advantageous items and suppliers in terms of best prices, delivery windows, and quality run tenders.
- Assess bids and make recommendations based on commercial and technical considerations.
- Negotiate and agree upon contracts, monitor service quality and document contract files for future reference.
- Devise strategies to ensure cost savings and supplier performance targets are met - or exceeded - manage and inspire a team of procurement staff, coordinate with suppliers, manufacturers, internal teams including supply chain, planning, marketing, IT, and sales, and customers.
- Undertake value for money reviews of existing contracts and arrangements and ensure Blewbo’s interest and security is upheld in all such agreements.
- Handle all procurements being made within China (Shenzhen) and other regions or assignments as the need arises
This job is based in China (Shenzhen).
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR