By Edward Emmanuel
Lightweight water-resistant backpacks are a delight to have when it rains.
Living in a rainy region like Africa necessitates the use of a waterproof backpack, especially for commuting professionals. This is especially vital during rainy seasons, when rains are predicted to be frequent and copious – waterproof backpacks come in useful for preserving your laptop, documents, phone, and other valuable personal effects.
Waterproof backpacks are a smart way to commute to work. Regardless of your means of traveling either by car or motorcycle, you can be rest assured that your items are securely safe and intact.
Essential features of Water-resistant Backpacks
There are a few things to keep in mind when purchasing a waterproof backpack.
- Functionality: The functionality of any waterproof backpack is the first thing that you must consider. In this sense, you need a backpack that comes with a few compartments where you can keep your valuables. This does not necessarily mean that the mean would be bulky and out of shape, but something that is functional and smart-looking.
- Comfort: This is a crucial aspect that you might want to consider above everything else. It’s important to pick a backpack that will provide comfort for a long time. You have to consider the padded shoulder straps, padded back panel and adjustable straps. If you intend to carry the backpack for extended periods of time, then a chest strap will help keep the shoulder straps in place, along with a waist strap that will distribute the weight from the shoulders to the hips.
- Lightweight: For people who are accustomed to packing their bags to the brim, a lightweight waterproof backpack is a better option, since the lighter it is from the start, the less weight you’ll need to add to it.
- Volume: In terms of volume, waterproof backpacks come in a wide range of capacities, so you’ll want to choose one that ideally suits your needs based on the capacity it offers. You’ll want to get a bag with a larger volume if you are planning on using your bag for traveling for long periods of time. This will allow you to accommodate all the gear that you’ll need, including food and maybe even a selfie stick or two.
- Compartments: If you’re looking for a backpack that has pockets and compartments that you can use to organize your belongings in a Marie Kondo-like manner, then you may want to choose one with a variety of pockets and compartments. It is also important to make sure that the laptop compartment inside the backpack is padded, if you are intending to use it for travel between home and work.
Five Lenovo Water-resistant Backpacks For You
1. Lenovo B210 Carrying Case (Backpack) for 15.6″ Notebook – Black £19.00
The Lenovo 15.6′′ Laptop Casual Backpack B210 is a low-cost backpack with water-resistant fabric and a clean, streamlined style that’s ideal for modern life. It has an integrated laptop compartment that comfortably fits most laptops up to 15.6”. It also has a variety of interior pockets for those essential accessories, and a large main compartment for books and other belongings.
The Lenovo 15.6′′ Laptop Casual Backpack B210 has a quilted back panel as well as a shoulder strap and a handle. The backpack is 17.9 inches in height, 13.4 inches in width, and 5.9 inches in depth.
You can choose from four elegant colors: charcoal black, steel grey, celestial blue, and camo green.
2. Lenovo B510-ROW Carrying Case (Backpack) for 15.6″ Notebook £25.00
In a thick and sturdy backpack made of water-repellent and tear-resistant materials, Lenovo’s 15.6″ Laptop Everyday Backpack B510 is designed to endure everyday use. Designed to fit up to 15.6-inch laptops, this bag comes with a spacious main compartment that is large enough for personal belongings to be carried on a gym trip, business trip, or just for everyday use.
As an added feature, it also comes with two side pockets and a quick-access pocket for added storage space, as well as anti-theft compartments for valuables.
3. Lenovo B515 Carrying Case (Backpack) for 15.6″ – Black £29.00
The Lenovo B515 Carrying Case is a basic water-resistant backpack with a high-quality tear-resistant shoulder strap. The backpack can contain up to a 15.6-inch laptop in addition to the main compartment, and it features a secondary compartment large enough to carry personal necessities for the gym, a business trip, or everyday use.
The backpack also has a quick-access pocket, a side pocket, and an interior pocket for additional storage.
4. Lenovo Carrying Case (Backpack) for 15.6″ Notebook – Black $54.99
The ThinkPad Active Backpacks are designed for active users and are both professional and sporty enough for your hectic lifestyle. These lightweight and water-resistant backpacks give plenty of space for your ThinkPad notebook, tablet, and other travel essentials.
They are thoughtfully designed with features like adjustable side compression straps to reduce weight for easier carrying, easy-grip rubber zipper pulls, an air-mesh back panel, and shoulder straps to keep you cool and comfortable no matter where your day takes you.
It is designed to suit ThinkPad notebook computers up to 15.6′′ (380.6 x 270 x 36.6mm)/15′′ x 10.6′′ x 1.4′′).
5. Lenovo Carrying Case (Backpack) for 17″ Notebook – Charcoal Gray £50.00
The Lenovo Business Casual Line is a case series that focuses on lightweight, clean lines, and modern touches for young workers on-the-go. This Lenovo Business Casual 17-inch Backpack has a 24L capacity and is built of robust and water-resistant polyester with contrast black TPU coating embellishment, making it a fantastic companion for both commuting and travel.
A charger opening has been saved in addition to its superb organization and thoughtful elements like a zip side pocket and reflective branding to better serve young professionals in fast-paced everyday life.